LET'S HELP TOGETHER!
Show your appreciation to essential workers and help us feed our artisans. It's a win-win!
These are challenging times for all of us, but some families are having a harder time than others. We want to touch your hearts for our artisans. They depend completely on our sales to generate income. It broke our hearts when one of them told us: "If the virus doesn't kill us, hunger will."
So we came up with an idea: Nominate an Essential Worker. We want to show appreciation and bring a smile to our essential workers with a gift, and at the same time we want to help feed our artisans and their families.
We created a product called: Appreciation Bracelet. It's a colorful bracelet handmade by Wayuu Indigenous Artisans.
SHOP FOR A CAUSE
There are three ways to help:
- If you purchase a bracelet online and nominate an essential worker, we will ship it for free in the US and we will donate 100% of the profits to buy food for our artisans.
- If you purchase any item from our online store, it will include a bracelet that we will ship for free in the US to an essential worker you nominate, and donate 10% of the net proceeds to buy food for our artisans.
- If you don't want the bracelet but would like to donate, you can do it too, just click the Donate button and you will be redirected to PayPal to donate through them or with credit/debit card. You don't need a PayPal account to donate. We will buy groceries for the artisans and their families for the total of the donations minus PayPal transaction fees.
Note: If you don't want to nominate someone, you can choose to have the bracelet delivered to you or we can deliver to any essential worker from our database.
International Orders: For orders made from outside the US, we will deliver the bracelet to your address with any product purchased or if you buy a bracelet, you can choose to have us deliver it to any essential worker from our database in the US.
Shipping: US domestic shipping is free for bracelets and other products. International shipping has a charge for bracelets and other products.
For every bracelet we sell, we will donate a bag of groceries for a family in Colombia.
Let's give back together! ♥️
- Handwoven bracelet in macrame style
- Assorted colors
- Size W x H: 3.5 x 20 cm / 1.25 x 9 in
- Handmade by Wayuu Tribe women
- Made in Colombia 🇨🇴